August 21, 2013

Mid-week Morsel: How Nutritious is My Homemade Meal?

Writing last Saturday's post has inspired me to try out new recipes for breakfast and beyond.   However, when I get creative and start changing recipes to suit my family and our tastes, I often wonder if the end product is as nutritious as I want it to be.  As I was researching new recipes, I discovered this recipe analyzer from about.com.  It's easy to use, and free! There is nothing to sign up for, no account to create, and you don't have to post your recipe anywhere.  Simply enter each ingredient, it's quantity, and the total number of servings, and Calorie Count will calculate the number of calories and nutritional breakdown of each serving.   Now you can have your cake, know it's nutritional value,  and eat it too.

Karissa

No comments:

Post a Comment

How do you live the good life?