January 6, 2014

Honey Spice Infusion Recipe

Winter break is over.  Today was the first day back to school, and as I lay in bed last night I realized...my throat was sore.  Ugh!  I have a cold.  By this morning I was cold, achy, and my throat was even more sore.  Naturally, I don't have any teabags right now.  Double ugh!  What I needed what something hot and soothing, and that is just what I found.  I dug through my spice cabinet and came up with this delicious and soothing honey spice infusion; perfect for anyone with a cold, or just a cold day.

Here's what you do... Heat 8 ounces of water to near boiling.  Pile 1/8 tsp. ginger, 1/4 tsp. ground clove (or 2 whole cloves), and 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon in the center of a coffee filter.  Fold the filter up to make a teabag, and staple closed.  Steep the spicebag in the hot water for approximately 5 minutes, more or less depending on how strong or weak you usually like drinks.  After removing the spicebag, stir in 2 Tbsp. honey, and 1 Tbsp. lemon juice.

Absolutely delicious!  It feels great on my sore throat, but you don't need to feel bad to enjoy it.  This cold weather is perfect for snuggling up with a hot and spicy drink.

Karissa

1 comment:

  1. I'm here to testify about the blank ATM cards which can withdraw money from any ATM machines around the world. I was very poor before and have no job.I saw so many testimony about how lank atm card was send to them and use it to collect money in any ATM machine and become rich. I email bestatmhack01@gmail.com also and also sent me the blank card. I have use it to get 20,000 dollars so far. It also can withdraw the maximum of $2000 daily. bestatmhack01@gmail.com is giving out the card just to help the poor. Hack and take money directly from any ATM Machine Vault with the use of ATM Programmed Card which runs in automatic mode. email bestatmhack01@gmail.com on how to get it

    ReplyDelete

How do you live the good life?