February 9, 2013

Valentine's Day DIY's

Well, I would love to be writing a DIY how-to post about a really creative Valentine's Day craft that I made all by myself,  but unfortunately my craft supplies are in a storage unit right now. Perhaps next year I will have a Valentine craft to share made with my own two hands.  This year, however, this list of crafts I wish I could do will have to suffice.

Cards


Heart in Hand





Pop-up Garden





Origami Heart








Valentine Scroll







Two Peas in a Pod





Gifts




Matchbox Treats







Handprint Hearts







Valentine's Pencil Toppers








Caped Cute-sader








Tissue Paper Rose








Jolly Lollies




Decorations



Valentine's Pinata









Valentine's Placemat







3D String of Hearts







Heart Cone Trees











Paper Heart Garland





I hope these ideas have inspired you to get out your crafting supplies and make something special for the ones you love.  If you have any ideas you would like to share please leave a comment or post the idea on Simply the Good Life's Facebook page.

Karissa

No comments:

Post a Comment

How do you live the good life?