May 29, 2013

Mid-week Morsel: Preventing Summer Learning Loss



My last post talked about what we are doing in our house to prevent summer learning loss.  What are you doing in your house?  Don't have a plan, yet?  That's okay, this article by Barbara Turvett for Working Mother magazine details 8 ways you can help prevent summer learning loss in your home.  Making your own plan is easy, just take a few minutes to think about what subjects your child(ren) need to maintain most, and what your child(ren) like to do for fun.  Combine the two, and there you have it.  If you do have your summer learning plan in place, please share it with the rest of us in the comments.

Karissa

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful blog! Do you have any tips for aspiгing wrіters?
    I'm hoping to start my own blog soon but I'm a lіttle loѕt on
    everything. Wοuld you advise starting with a free ρlatform like Wordpreѕs
    or go for a paid option? Thеre arе so many optiοns оut there thаt І'm totally confused .. Any ideas? Appreciate it!

    My webpage; exercise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy you enjoy reading my blog. I'd be happy to put together a post with tips to help you and others start their own blog. I have posts already scheduled for June 1st, and June 8th. However, I can move my June 15th post to another date. I will post tips for starting a blog on the 15th. By the way, I couldn't get the link to your page to work. I kept receiving a security warning.

      Delete

How do you live the good life?